All inclusive Features as Follows:
- Queen beds in dormitory style rooms (double occupancy) with shared bathroom
- Bathrooms are semi-private (shared).
- Wi-Fi Internet Service (available throughout)
- Cable Television in common areas
- Business Center with Computer/Fax/Printer
- 24 hr. Attendant Service
- Rooms are cleaned and serviced daily.
- 24 hr. coffee/tea/juice and snack bar
- Lounge, decks/porches, multiple relaxation areas (secluded)
- Hot tub
- 3 gourmet meals per day structured around individual diet/lifestyle prepared on-site.
- Concierge: shuttle to/from airport
- Intensive psychological therapies. Average of 15 to 20 hours of therapy per 6 days of retreat.
- Therapy in both individual and small group of three max format throughout your stay.
- Choice of activities. Massage or Facial.
- Four acres of walking trails.
- THERE ARE PETS IN THE HO– USE AT APX Psychological (Meet our Therapy Dog, Chase and our cat, Franz). PLEASE BE AWARE OF ALLERGIES PRIOR TO BOOKING A SEMINAR.
Extra Amenities Available Upon Request
with Additional Pricing:
- Private room with Queen bed and private bath.
- Additional Massage, Additional Facial, Photography/Video
- Airfare and Travel Reservations can be handled by APX Psychological staff for additional pricing.
- Extra days are available upon request for stays of longer duration.
- Additional accommodations available for family for moral support or support staff that would attend without therapy.
- Fine Food offered at APX Psychological Retreat
We are able to accommodate diets and allergies. Please let us know of any special needs.
Dr. Kavanaugh-Wallace and the entire HBR Staff allowed to me move forward with my new life. I would highly recommend HBR to any woman; it’s worth every penny to take time for you. The staff is not only great and exceeds your expectations, but I felt a part of the HBR family! I didn’t want to leave, but life moves on!